Sign up or log in to submit a post.
yeah: @envisionwithj is my club house username. let's chat!
Let's talk! https://twitter.com/envisionwithj
Unit sales. Previously pre-orders. DAUs as a secondary metric.
LinkedIn. Reach out to connections who work at companies you're interested in selling to.
Feel like the game is just starting, haha.
I use https://Sunsama.com. It syncs with Google Calendar and is a Kan-Ban Style to-do list planner.
Yoo, I'm in the same boat.
- Selling your vision to people already building theirs is tough.
- Learning no-code tools take time.
- Being a solo founder, during social distancing/shelter in place, is lonely.
Here's how I solve my challenges:
- Virtual meetings each week with other builders
- Joining a ton of webinars, communities, and online events to fill the void / downtime
Would love to hop on a call and chat more: firstname.lastname@example.org
My goal is to get to 100+ attendees registered by Friday. We're about 87 away when subtracting speaker tickets. I've added a few sessions to improve the value and overall presentation so people know what they're signing up for.