Brandvertisor is websites advertising marketplace helping brands, ad agencies and publishers to build direct advertising ROI partnerships.
What did you accomplish this week? Did you do everything you planned?
Going for a week vacation
● Plan ebook publishing from case study
● Figure out Brandvertisor/category big data mashup to generate dynamic SEO content: Advertise on "travel" websites / Best "travel" websites to advertise
● Build initial PR content around how we help publishers
☑ r&d on amazon ebook publishing > it will take 3 weeks to proof read, structure content & design
☑ We're building relevant category UX profile like the website profiles with aggregated category stats, rankings & context dynamic content
✖ Postponed for next week
What do you want to have done by the end of next week?
● Structure the case study content in an ebook format
● Write an article and plan for PR: how Brandvertisor helps websites with enhanced monetization and matching them with most relevant brands partnerships
● Compile Ad & Marketing journalists list
● Build Category Profile UX
What would you like feedback on from the community?
What is your PR coverage strategy?
Can you share best practices for PR, Guess blogging, Authority magazines coverage?