Brandvertisor is display advertising marketplace helping brands, ad agencies and publishers to build direct advertising ROI partnerships.
What did you accomplish this week? Did you do everything you planned?
1 Finish the ebook rewriting & try to submit it in Amazon.
2 Reddit & Linkedin outreaching.
3 Finish the Monetization post to share it on relevant Reddit & Quora posts.
4 Build podcasts Ad Wizard & onboarding process, messages.
5 Outreach 30 podcasts for onboarding.
X1. Postponed after YC Sprint
X3. Postponed after YC Sprint
2. Reddit for monetize pubs leads. Linkedin INC5000 for PR leads.
4. Wizard done. Messages in A/B tests
5. Contacte 40 > awaiting reply
marketplace.podvertisor.com - multi-vendor, categories, custom offers
What do you want to have done by the end of next week?
1. Linkedin - INC5000 leads
2. Reddit/Quora/TalkWalker - Podcasts ads leads
3. Partners program lander
4. Pitch deck
5. setup Podcast Relations Service to upsell to m/ad agencies & brands
6. Outreach to 50 podcasters to list their offers
7. Outreach to 30 ad agencies
What would you like feedback on from the community?
Are you interested in a small podcast advertising research/campaign for your startup? If so, let's chat during the week?