Podvertisor is peer2peer podcasts sponsorships marketplace helping brands, influencer agencies and podcasts owners to do direct advertising.
What did you accomplish this week? Did you do everything you planned?
1. Fill-up @Brand.cm 30 big brand ambassador programs
2. Build D2C Brands marketing services landing page
3. Start inviting 30 small D2C brands to list on Brand.cm >upsell Podvertisor:)!
4. Outreach to 100 podcasters
5. Re-start Linkedin outreaching for PR/branding clients?
1. Setup Brand.cm > created company page > X coudln't upload profiles
3. Done > 2 interested for microinfluencers small$/% tests
4. We've onboarded 60 already regged podcasts on the marketplace
6. Investor newsletter update!
7. New Brandvertisor beta!
What do you want to have done by the end of next week?
1. Onboard 2 brands: build offers & influencers program
2. Invite 100 micro-influencers & podcasts to become brand ambassadors on giweaway/$/% for #1.
3. Brand.cm marketing proposal/landing page
4. Monetize leads - Quora/Reddit answers
5. PR leads at Linkedin outreach to 100 CMO
What would you like feedback on from the community?
Would you invest in building the perfect platform upfront or would you put efforts in selling what you have and optimize on client needs?