YC Sprint: Podvertisor is a podcast advertising & sponsorships marketplace.
What did you accomplish this week? Did you do everything you planned?
1. Linkedin 30 D2C brands for podcast ads
2. Outreach to 100 Linkedin searches "podcast advertise" - agencies, freelancers
3. Outreach to 100 podcasts
4. Build list & outreach: podcasts ads & influencers marketing agencies
5. connect marketplace offers API to profiles
1. Done 30 ecommerce famous podcasts/blogs
4. Built 200 list > Outreached 50 agencies
X5. >> Started internal Search Engine instead!
Brand deal closed = $1k !!
https://bit.ly/2RlAmqv - YC Sprint @IndieHackers
50 D2C brands
FB podcast groups > 8 hosts!!
What do you want to have done by the end of next week?
1. Outreach 100 podcast/influencers agencies for marketing.podvertisor.com
2. Outreach 200 podcasts for profile creation/pricing
3. Outreach 5 small podcast networks
4. Outreach 100 D2C brands
5. Reddit/Twitter/Quora/ FB groups
6. Linkedin leads >facebook retargeting ads campaign
What would you like feedback on from the community?
Anyone have experience closing B2B partnerships with marketing/digital agencies? What's the best approach for initial case studies/trials?