I'm the founder of https://cloak.ist, which allows you show any site at your custom domain.
So for instance you can show http://forms.google.com/yourFormId at yoursite.com. It's more than a redirect - it permanently shows whichever site you want at your domain.
You can also add any custom JS or CSS on top of the public site, so you could rebrand the Google Form to make it look nicer etc.
I'm trying to figure out how to market Cloakist and would love your thoughts on use cases - specifically:
- Which sites you/other people might use this for?*
- What kind of modifications on top - using custom JS and CSS - I should offer? e.g. live chat
*One thing to note - it's trickier, but not impossible, for me to make Cloakist work for sites that require log in.
For background, at the moment, these are our main use cases:
- Adobe Spark (customer example: https://www.sistym.com.au/)
- Substack + change Substack branding (customer example: http://signup.joeversuschurn.com/)
- Roam Research (customer example: https://www.intertwingled.blog/)
- ClickUp (customer example: https://form.paydco.com.au/)
- Not Notion - https://super.so have got that covered!