Brandvertisor is websites advertising marketplace helping brands, ad agencies and website owners to build direct ads ROI partnerships.
What did you accomplish this week? Did you do everything you planned?
● Register for contributor in 15 blogs> Submit 2 articles in 2 marketing blogs/media
● finish rewriting, format & submit ebook in amazon
● outreach 200 more CMO/VP for PR B2B venture
● Find 5 more Website Monetization leads
● Work on Brandvertisor investors documentation with CFO
☑ Regged for contributor in 15 authority blogs > awaiting approval
X ebook rewritten > to Submit next week.
☑ Added 300 Linkedin CMO/VP/Director of marketing > 100+ proposals sent
☑7 Website leads > 2 start
☑ We've started building per segment investing documents
What do you want to have done by the end of next week?
1 Finish rewriting & submit SaaS & Startups Marketing & Advertising for Amazon ebook
2 Keep scanning reddit on a daily basis for websites monetization leads
3 Keep outreaching to 200+ funded startups weekly on Linkedin for PR coverage
4 Websites Monetization blog post.
What would you like feedback on from the community?
Do you make content marketing for your startup and how?
Guest posting, contributor articles, advertorials?